Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Healing on the priest

I have found, that healing on a Disc priest in a 5-man, is ridiculously easy.  At a 5.1k gear score, my shields absorb so much damage, I can heal (even undergeared tanks) while sleeping.  Throw a shield, and a PoM (Prayer of Mending), and go afk for the rest of the pull.  I have healed on my paladin, my druid, and now my priest.  Neither Paladin or Druid healing compares to the the Disc priest in my mind.  The amount of breathing room that Power Word:Shield affords you, makes healing much less stressful.

Since I am now guildless, I think I might respec the paladin's second spec to Holy again (it is Ret right now).  Maybe I just need to spend some extra time healing on the paladin in order to get more comfortable with the Holy Paladin style.  I know, that the paladin's holy gear is 5.1k gear score (same as my priest).  But one, seems SOOOOOO much easier than the other.

Anyone have any opinions, tips, or tricks?

No comments:

Post a Comment