Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Introduction

So…I suppose introductions are in order.

I am Gathorc. I am a Tank. I have been prot all of my WoW life (yes, even in vanilla). Sure, I have healed from time to time, and I like to Ret-it-up with the best of them, but tanking is where my heart lies. I have more alts than I know what to do with, but my favorites are my Feral Druid and my Prot Warrior (I told you I LOVED tanking, right?). I am a former Raid leader (in my last guild), and now just a protection paladin for the guild Nerd Rage on the Eitrigg-US server. I have only been in the guild for a little over a month now, but since I joined I have participated in 25-man progression kills on Assembly of Iron, Kologarn, Auriaya, Freya, Hodir, & Thorim (here we come Mimiron!) as well as a server first of the Quick Shave(Heroic) achievement. In this blog I will be ruminating on things that happen to me in WoW (and sometimes things that happen outside of WoW) as well as anything else I feel like writing about. I am new to this whole blogging thing, so I have no idea how often I will post a blog at this point. This blog is really for nobody’s benefit but my own, but if you feel like reading it, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment