Friday, June 27, 2014

Warlords of Draenor, here I come!

It has been a long time since I posted anything here.

There are many reasons for that, but mostly it is because I have pretty much taken Mists off.

Don't get me wrong, I have kept my subscription going, and have faithfully logged in at least once a week for this entire expansion, but I haven't really DONE anything. I have been so, super casual, that I don't even consider myself as having really experienced the expansion. The only raiding I have done in Mists is LFR, and for anyone who knows, that is not "real" raiding. I know that sounds elitist, but that is not how I mean it at all. I just mean that LFR requires very little communication or team work. Those two things are essential to raiding.

Successful raiding anyway.

Well, this morning I woke up to a pleasant surprise.
Now I am stuck at work, and itching to get to Draenor.

No comments:

Post a Comment