Friday, June 27, 2014

Preposterous!

Two posts in one day?  Preposterous!

As I stated in my last blog post, I got my invitation to the Warlords beta today.  I kicked off the install before I left for work hoping that it would be ready for me to login as soon as I got home.

Now, as you might expect, I have gotten pretty much nothing done at work today.  I am a sad little man, what can I say?

So I have decided that I need to make a to-do list for my voyage back through the dark portal.

One, as is always the case with a new expansion, I will spend a little time just looking around and marveling at all the new stuff (environments, models, textures, etc . . .).

Two, I will start playing.

Now I have two things right now that I want to check out.  Blizz has told us that tanks will be able to quest in tank spec with tank gear.  I am really excited about this prospect, and want to get going to see how true that is.  Second, I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on new 5-man content.  New dungeons make me giddy.

For everyone else out there who got an invite, I'll see you on Draenor.

No comments:

Post a Comment