Monday, July 18, 2011

Two Months Gone

Wow.  It’s been two months since my last blog post.  Where does the time go?

Let’s see, what has happened since I last posted?

  • Patch 4.2 has hit.
  • Paladins got Holy Shield redesigned (which included lots of crying by the window lickers on the official forums).
  • EF took another month+ off of raiding because of the persistent attendance issues.
  • I have started playing my warrior a lot more, not because of any nerf to my paladin, but just because he is fun.
  • I’ve also started doing a ton more PVP in the last couple of weeks (we’ll see how long that lasts).
  • I finally power leveled my leatherworker to 525, so I can start providing my own leg armors now

EF did get back to raiding, and with the nerfs that came in 4.2, were able to down Cho’gall on only our second night working on him.What I am doing a lot of, is dailies.  I login every day and do my Molten Front dailies.  I tell you, the day I can stop healing Wounded Guardians of Hyjal cannot come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment