Monday, January 3, 2011

Long Time...No Post

It has been along time since I posted anything here. But that is okay, because I don't have any readers anyway.

What has happened since my last post? Let's see.......

1. Cataclysm has been released. Just in case you guys weren't aware.

2. I have leveled Gathorc to 85 and have begun running heroics. I have also levelled the warrior and priest to level 81 each.

3. Have started a new guild with several of my closest friends. This was planned long before Wrath was over, but now it is done. What was not part of the plan was the fact that, somehow, I ended up being the Guild Master.

4. Have had to work much harder than I originally thought in order to get enough people ready to raid with this new guild. Had some folks who were part of the original plan drop out, which left us short on people, but we are getting there.

5. Have spent much money and time levelling up mining and blacksmithing to 525.

6. I got a sexy new 24" monitor for my birthday. My UI has been completely rebuilt, and I like it a lot. I may make a post on it later this week.

I am already sporting 160k health buffed in heroics, and only currently have one purp...the BS crafted shield. First guild raid is this week, and I am really looking forward to that. It is time to get back in the groove of progression again. I realize we are weeks behind, but that matters little. I am here to have fun with my friends, and that has already been accomplished.

I will be posting much more often now that raids will be starting up again (hopefully).

oh, and . . . . . Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment